FREE RED RIBBON WEEK RESOURCES
In light of the need for both classroom and distance learning, we have pulled together a virtual, interactive playlist this year. Check out our curated videos, discussion questions, and activities to guide students to healthy choices.
Our Red Ribbon Week 2020 Playlist
Includes Natural High Storytellers:
Natural High’s Award-Winning Red Ribbon Week content features free Common Core-aligned curriculum to engage students in critical dialogues about the importance of making positive life choices and avoiding drug and alcohol abuse.
We’ve lined up five storyteller videos from our roster of celebrity influencers and three student activities to help your students build a strong foundation for prevention.
Our program is evidence-based and makes use of current scientific findings on youth behavior, brain development, social norming, and substance abuse prevention.
And it’s always free!
Our 2020 Red Ribbon Week Playlist includes:
- Five Natural High Storytellers.
- Four Natural High Activities Including a Live, Online Event to Get Kids Excited About Prevention
- Three activities suited for grades 4th-6th and 7th-12th Grades.
- Special Live, Online Event with Natural High Storyteller, Matt Bellace, Ph.D.
Ask The Expert:
Build relationships and connections through conversation and interaction with your family and/or other adult mentors in your life. You will develop prompts and questions to use in order to start and continue a conversation.
Free instant access to our Red Ribbon Campaign content and curriculum – No Registration Required – and also gain access to:
- 40+ life-changing videos from celebrity storytellers that kids admire and trust
- Common Core-aligned content
- Discussions and activities for deeper ongoing engagement
- We make sure you get the tools and resources you need to start changing lives
Our resources are always free and easy to use. Our program
is simple and can be summarized in three basic steps
Watch A Natural High Video
Discuss Together as a group
Go Deeper Through fun activities