HOW IT WORKS
Getting Started Is As Easy As 1,2,3!
Watch A Natural High Video
Discuss Together as a group
Go Deeper Through fun activities
Storytelling is powerful. And effective. Our 4-6 minute videos are dynamic, high-quality and personal stories that deliver life-changing messages to students. Research has shown that youth behavior change can be dramatically influenced by the right messaging.
- Many Teachers start with our Playlists, where we select a track for you to follow.
- Individual stories can be used as well, targeting your audience with storytellers that they can relate to. We have over 40 Storytellers and each is packaged to be used as a standalone or in a series.
- Many teachers ask their students to pick a storyteller from the list.
- Feel free to use them over a week, spread them out over a month or a semester. With over 40 storytellers, you can even use them daily in Advisory, for example.
- It’s easy- just hit “play”. (4-7 minutes)
This is where the ‘good stuff’ happens. After watching a video we make it easy for you to facilitate a thoughtful conversation with our discussion guides. We give you what you need to ask meaningful questions and draw all students into a dialogue about the story they just watched. You can also make up your own questions, of course.
- Discussions can last a whole period and help drive the lessons home. (20 minutes plus)
We’ve designed interactive ways to go deeper into concepts shown by the storytellers in the videos. Each story has specific activities tied to the story that naturally follow the discussion. We also have a whole library of activities that can be used after any storyteller video.
- Common Core Aligned All activities are aligned to Common Core Standards and The National Health Education Standards and are written directly to a student audience.
- Designed to be homework. (40-60 min)