Welcome to the Natural High Essentials
Natural High is all about giving parents and educators the best content and tools to
engage kids so they can lead healthy and thriving lives.
Kids that find their spark — another word for their Natural High — are far more likely to lead happy, successful lives.1 of 10
A proven way to reduce the number of teenagers engaging in risky, dangerous, and life-altering behaviors with substance use.2 of 10
When you create an aspirational movement driven by influencers and storytellers — young people jump on board.3 of 10
Studies have shown that when teens realize that not as many of their peers engage in substance use as they thought, then they’re less likely to use them, too.4 of 10
The real danger of peer pressure in teenagers is that it happens internally. It’s teens’ desire for acceptance that drives them and can lead to unhealthy choices.5 of 10
The single most important preventive measure: delay a kid’s first drink.6 of 10
These personality factors can be highly predictive of who develops problems with alcohol and substance misuse.7 of 10
The power of storytelling and how it affects the brain.8 of 10
3 ways to help steer kids to positive Influences.9 of 10
Our guide combines Natural High’s Core Essential principles in a free and simple downloadable PDF.10 of 10
Through our weekly email series, The Natural High Essentials, we share articles with the most relevant research on drug and alcohol prevention, and we provide effective strategies to engage kids. If you want to get on our mailing list, subscribe here.
All of our past Natural High Essentials articles can be found below, and we add new content weekly.
Ready to make a radical impact on the kids in your life?
Join thousands of parents and teachers and sign up for the Natural High Essentials emails.
Designed to help you change the lives of your student or child.
When you sign up for the Natural High Essentials, you’ll get:
- Weekly relevant articles with key insights
- Actionable exercises and activities you can do with your kids/students
- The latest research on neuroscience, adolescent development, and prevention
- Simple strategies that educators and families can use to build better relationships with their kid(s)
- The most effective ways to break through and teach meaningful life lessons
- Personality Types That Make Kids More Susceptible to Drug Use Read More
- The Risks of Fentanyl Poisoning To Teens Read More
- 10 Statistics On Teen Drug and Alcohol Use Read More
- Iceland’s radical transformation of teen substance use Read More
- 7 Red Ribbon Week Ideas and Activities for Students Read More
- Helping Kids Build Positive Coping Skills Read More